Romantic Wedding Venue
Manor Weddings: Plan your dream Manor wedding at Trereife House. Our Georgian estate is the perfect location for your special day.
Marquee Weddings: If you have a large gathering you can have a Marquee situated in our stunning manor gardens.
Staying At Trereife
The location affords easy access to the beaches and the many other holiday attractions Cornwall provides. We are a convenient stop off before a trip to The Isles Of Scilly or an evening at The Minack Theatre.
- Newquay airport is a short drive away.
- Less than 2 miles to Penzance Railway station and close to all the main trunk roads.
- Driving Distance to all West Penwith’s major attractions.
ABOUT OUR ESTATE
Trereife, a beautiful centuries old family owned estate is steeped in history and has being lovingly restored by the 7th generation family. We are now open to the public throughout the year for weddings and bed and breakfast, and in the summer months for day visitors.
- The manor house is open for tours between May and October 2017 (please see opening times for specific days and times)
- Events take place throughout the year. Why not stay up to date and sign up for our newsletter.
- Accommodation is also available throughout the year. Please visit our Accommodation Page.
Whatever your interest we look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful much loved home, and to hosting whatever occasion you may wish to book, subject to availability.
Events At Trereife
Wedding Fairs: Throughout the year Trereife House is proud host to a vast array of Wedding Fares
Music Events: Of all genres and tastes. You can also view our upcoming events on our Events Page
Book Your Event: If you’re looking for a stunning location to host your event, please contact us today.